On behalf of our client, a rapidly-growing Fintech start-up, we are looking for a Risk Officer to join their offices based in Limassol.
· Providing internal support to the client facing team on trading related inquiries;
· Liaison with technical team on the maintenance and enhancement of trading and monitoring systems;
· Keeping up to date with financial markets information and conducting market research;
· Performing routine monitoring tasks to ascertain system performance and optimizing system parameters;
· Following the company’s operational procedures and internal controls in compliance with regulatory requirements;
· Monitoring and analysing client’s trading activities and exposures;
· Cysec Advanced Certificate is a must
· University/College degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics or any other related field
· 2-3 years of relevant experience in Dealing operations, trading and risk management
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other language will be considered an advantage
· Ability to work shifts on rotation
Working hours: 16.00 – 00.00 and 00.00 – 08.00
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.