Our client, a Forex company is looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced candidate for the position of Retention Manager for their office based in Limassol.
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation, and up-sell.
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, and incentive offerings, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
- Deliver a superior client experience by transitioning first time depositors to active traders; train, support, follow-up and resolve any concerns/problems.
- Analyze, identify, plan, design and implement opportunities for increasing client loyalty based on system data and industry insights.
- Instill trust by effectively communicating and interacting with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients. Manages all customer retention activities.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- At least 2 years of experience as a retention manager in the Forex/Binary broker.
- Familiar with the Forex industry concept, practices, and procedures.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree – advantage.
- Understand standard analysis charts
- Bollinger bands – measure of volatility , support & resistance level
- Parabolic SAR – trend momentum, stop and reversion.
- Ichimoku indicator – support, resistance, and volume traded, volatility.
- Heikin-Ashi – type of chart (instead of candle stick) – the average of the last 3 candles.
- Candle stick chart.
- Risk management strategies – before the problem (plan), during the open position (manage during the loss), after it stopped out (disaster recovery).
- MT4 platform – full operation.
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.