On behalf of our Client, an international licensed company of Financial Consultants and Advisors, we are looking to recruit an experienced individual for the position of the Legal Consultant for their offices based in Limassol.
- Review and analyze new regulations and advise how these are impacting Investment Firms/AIFs
- Provide advice and solutions on regulatory compliance queries/issues
- Draft, review and update manuals, policies and procedures
- Prepare applications, notifications and record updates for Competent Authorities on behalf of Clients
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms/AIFs with Competent Authorities around the world and other local and EU authorities
- Communicate with personnel and management of our Clients
- Draft and review annual reports on Compliance, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and related matters
- Onsite and desk-based inspections on regulatory compliance matters
- Languages: English and Greek (fluent), Russian – as an advantage
- Holders of Advanced certificates (issued by CISI and CySEC)
- University (preferably) Law degree
- Experience of minimum 1 year in working with CIfs and/or AIFs
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.