On behalf of our Client, an established Fiduciary Service Provider, we are looking to recruit an experienced individual for the position of the Junior Legal Counsel for their offices based in Nicosia.
· Drafting, reviewing and translating of legal documents including such as agreements, deeds, resolutions, minutes, POA’s, etc.;
· Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, simple agreements, powers of attorney, registers, letters in Greek and English.
· Preparing and processing applications for naturalization by investment, residency and employment permits of different categories. Experience in this field would be a definitely advantage;
· Incorporating and administering of companies in Cyprus and different jurisdictions;
· Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents;
· Monitoring and advising on ongoing transactions and/ or other projects from a Cyprus law perspective;
· Liaising with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts;
· Liaising with the Migration Department, the Ministry of Interior and any other government authorities;
· Preparation of all application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
· Liaising with local and international legal professionals;
· Managing day-to-day operations of the legal and corporate department;
· University Degree in Law in Cyprus, the UK or Greece;
· Excellent Greek and English are essential;
· 2+ years of experience in a related environment;
· Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.