Our client, a Forex company is looking to recruit a highly motivated candidate for the position of Head of Back Office for their offices based in Limassol.
- Supervising the process of opening client accounts in the company systems upon reviewing the KYC documentation in line with the Company’s policies and procedures; performing account openings when necessary and accurately recording clients’ information and documents in the Company’s record systems
- Supervising the deposits and withdrawals process and performing the tasks of this process when necessary
- Performing basic bookkeeping duties and any other finance related duties in regards to clients or company payments
- Able to read accounting reports and being able to direct the accounting team on how to treat different transactions
- Being familiar with Capital Adequacy reporting is an advantage
- Ensuring that all clients’ information is up to date at any time in the company’s databases; being able to produce reports based on different criteria at any time
- Fluent in English is a must
- University Degree or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in a similar position for 1-2 years minimum (as Head)
- Knowledge of Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CySec regulations, CySec qualification an advantage
- Good communication skills, very good team player
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.