On behalf of our client, a committed company with principal activities of trading physical non-ferrous metals and other assets, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of the Executive Secretary for their office based in Limassol.
- Provide personalized secretarial and administrative support
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, travel arrangements, visas and accommodation are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research when requested
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Organizing and attending meetings when required
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Excellent command (fluent) of English language
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- University degree relevant to this position will be considered an advantage
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well presented – Highly personable – Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised Bright, confident personality
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.