On behalf of our Client, an established Fiduciary Service Provider, we are looking to recruit an experienced individual for the position of the Corporate Administrator for their offices based in Nicosia.
· Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the corporate department;
· Oral and written communication with Russian and English speaking clients on all issues;
· Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, simple agreements, POA’s, registers, letters in Greek, English and Russian (if possible).
· Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents;
· Preparation of all application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
· Liaising with Inland Revenue;
· Liaising with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts;
· Liaising with the Migration Department, the Ministry of Interior and other government authorities;
· Preparing and processing applications for naturalization by investment, residency and employment permits of different categories. Experience in this field would be a definitely advantage;
· Russian (if possible)-English-Greek translation of corporate or other documents.
· Fluency in Greek, English is essential, whereas knowledge of Russian would be an advantage;
· 2+ years of experience in a related environment;
· Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel;
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.