Career Masters has established partnerships with well-known local and international organisations offering a variety of Recruitment and Selection solutions. Your personal details as well as your academic and professional background remain in our database and are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Professional Guidance & Advice for middle & senior career individuals
• Do you feel that you are in a professional standstill?
• Are you looking for something more rewarding but you don’t know where to start?
• Does your job have a negative impact on your social and family life?
• Do you know what you’d love to do but you don’t know how to make the leap?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, then we can help you.
We spend a third of our life at work, so it’s very important to utilise this time doing something that you enjoy and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Your work should be in harmony with your values, personality, interests and the skills you love to use. But what if you haven’t realised yet what is your real passion?
At Career Masters we will take you through a step by step process to help you understand who you are and what you want. We’ll then work with you to formulate an actual job search strategy. We want to help people to achieve their full potential and add value to their prospective employers.
Resume Building Tips for New Professionals
• Resumes and CVs are tools used to introduce job seekers to potential employers. A resume is a relatively short listing of a candidate’s qualifications, employment history and achievements.
• Resume basics tend to dictate that this marketing tool favour brevity, although resume styles can vary. CVs, on the other hands, call for more details about a candidate.
• CV styles can also vary, but most include work history, achievements, skills and the life history of a candidate.
• Improving your resume or CV can be an important step toward landing a position. It is helpful to review sample resumes and CVs to get ideas for appearance, content and formatting.
Interview preparation and Tactics
Interview preparation involves the steps a job candidate takes prior to meeting with a potential employer face-to-face. Preparation can include a number of critical points.
• Many job candidates prepare for interviews by making sure their intended appearance is professional.
• They also brush up on interview techniques, run through interview sample Q&A sessions to hone their answers and even work on their salary negotiation skills.
• While a resume or CV can get a candidate in the door, personal interviews are often necessary to land a final offer. With this in mind, interview preparation is critical for job seekers.
• The better prepared a candidate is for an interview, the more likely it is he or she will come across as professional, on top of things and confident.